JOIN OUR ORGANIZATION'S WORLDWIDE EFFORT TO PROTECT CHILDREN FROM PORNOGRAPHY
If you wish to be contacted, or require further information, please Contact Us.
We are a non profit organization, dedicated to ensuring that the children attending our schools and libraries are provided with a safe, nuturing learning environment, safe from negative, destructive, and damaging influences. Critical to this mission, is the removal of pornographic material, images, advertisements, and videos from any school database products.
Pornography has no place in any school or library.
If you wouldn't put it on the shelves where parents can see, why are you hiding it in a database?
This is the type of material that EBSCO and other "Homework Help" research database providers, such as Cengage GALE, are making available to our school children.
Is the Porn Industry in Your Child's School?
Here are the promises that EBSCO makes to its publishers; many of them providing access to obscene material.
1. Contact the United States Dept. of Education at firstname.lastname@example.org to express concern about pornography in "school tech" database products such as those made by EBSCO and Cengage GALE
2. Our ally organization, the National Center on Sexual Exploitation offers a wealth of information about safety issues related to school technology - sign the letter to EBSCO executives!
3. Sign the petition regarding EBSCO and GALE databases and take the short survey offered by the Worldwide Organization of Women
4. Contact your legislators. Remind them that 16 states have declared pornography to be a health hazard! School Tech products should be safe and free from sexually exploitative content.
5. Contact the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) and ask them to stop using federal tax dollars to support school tech products that contain porn
6. If your child has been exposed to pornography through school products, consider filing a Sexual Harassment complaint under Title IX . Teachers must be protected, also, from a hostile work environment - nobody should be subjected to pornography through school tech.
7. Contact your state and local school Boards and make sure they understand the problem. Do not take No as an acceptable answer!
8. Contact your state and local libraries and demand they remove "homework tools" that target minors with database products that contain porn.
9. Express your outrage to the multinational corporations profiting from unsafe school tech products:
David Walker, CEO EBSCO 205.991.6600, Michael Hansen CEO Cengage GALE (800) 354-9706
Your support will help us achieve our mission to ensure only safe and healthy products are supplied to our school children. Help make this a permanent reality.
Copyright © 2021 Pornography is Not Education - All Rights Reserved.